Thursday, November 03, 2005

HE** Week!!!

They call this last week before opening night, which is this Friday, H*ll week! Now I know why! They weren't kidding! I don't think I've made it home before 1 or 2 in the morning. Yesterday morning, the phone rang at 6:30 and it was Frank. I thought he was taking a shower, so I got really disoriented and confused. Like..."who are you?" Dang, "who am I?" And..what are you doing on the phone? He wasn't amused and had a list for me even though I was pretty much incoherent.

Speaking of incoherant (sp?) my daughter, Julie called on Monday night on my way home (around 1 am) because she was worried. I told Frank on Tuesday morning that Julie had called to see if I was ok. "Then she wished me happy birthday," I told him. He just looked at me strangely..."why would she say that?" he asked. "Maybe, because it IS my birthday!"

Ok...I'm done complaining! I actually wanted to post earlier in the week, before H*ll week took it's toll and say a few words about the weekend, which was incredible. Last week, fellow blogger..."Lepido" Hank and his beautiful wife, Nancy were visiting relatives in our town, so we got to spend some time together. What a blessing! They came to our church on Sunday morning and I was thinking...that's one of the cool things about being "in Christ." We have "family" everywhere. We can skip the small talk and get right to the things that matter. It's like we've known each other forever. We got to visit a few times while they were here and I enjoyed every minute of it and consider them very special friends. I think they did too...even though they now have a little more insight into "my husband's new invention."

There is so much to say about what is going on with "The Sound of Music" I just don't have time right now. Hopefully, when it calms down a little and we get past the chaos of this week...I'll be able to write more. Hope so.

Meanwhile..."So Long, Farewell...Aweideseine (I've got no idea how to spell that) Goodbye!

No comments: