Monday, April 25, 2005

Anyone Got an Extreme Makeover to Share?

When I was working in the salon, my very favorite thing was to do were makeovers! I love makeovers on anything! I could spend hours watching “Trading Spaces” and that Extreme House show..don't you love it? The before and after pictures of houses, rooms or people incredibly amazing. In the salon, Spring was a great makeover motivator! Coming out the grey-blah of winter, lots of my clients were game for a ‘new look’. How exciting to go for a new hair color, maybe brighten up with some highlights or a sassy new style. Even a new spring look of makeup colors can make you feel ‘perky’. However, there is one Extreme makeover that never goes out of style, never gets old and is never outdated. It’s the makeover of the heart! That happens only when Christ brings the change. Do you have a before and after story to your life? I’d love to hear any about the changes you’ve experienced through the love of Christ. You can read mine at http://www.melaniesita.com/

No comments: